Texas Organization of Financial Service Centers TOFSC] News: Michael Brown takes the helm!
Michael and Clay Chancey [Clay enables lenders to add a robust pawn business to existing businesses] are working closely with one another to assure a smooth transition of TOFSC.
Michael Brown stated, “The future is bright for TOFSC! The organization will continue to communicate time sensitive developments in the small dollar loan industry on a frequent basis and provide a platform for Texas CABs to interact with one another. TOFSC focuses on the needs of members, regulatory issues, community involvement and profitability for lenders.”
TOFSC immediate focus:
- Increase membership and mobilize the group.
- Provide frequent and meaningful communication.
- Discuss innovative ideas and trends.
- Surviving City Ordinances.
- Increase communication with the OCCC.
- Open forums and CAB Q&A sessions.
- 2015 Texas Legislative session preparedness.
- Community involvement.
- CFPB Communications and Developments.
- Vendors you need to know about.
- Strategic Partnerships.
- Capital and Third Party Lenders.
IMPORTANT: Join the OCCC Webinar June 26th. Sign-up here: CAB
Contact Michael with questions, comments and new member inquiries: 214-293-8676 or Michael@CreditAccessBusiness.com