Director of Product Development Position Available Immediately
We have an exciting opportunity for the right performer! Don’t get hung-up on the “title.” If you’re a fit, you can call yourself anything you like!
Our client, an established online lender (not a startup) is looking for a “Director of Product Development” to launch a new division. A primary goal is to transition to a state-by-state licensing model.
The candidate must have at least 5 years of on-line/short-term lending experience and must be an expert in development and implementation of processes and procedures for state licensed lending. The “Director” will work with legal counsel to keep abreast of changes in laws & regulations affecting all functional areas of the business. The ability to effectively work with compliance personnel, operations, legal counsel and IT is imperative.
- Creating, implementing and managing loan products for state licensed short-term lending. Includes staff training, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Monitor and review regulatory and legislative changes; advising management of the operational impact of trends and changes. Facilitate implementation of new and regulatory changes as necessary.
- Centralize and maintain oversight of new division’s policies, procedures, and training documents.
- Work with call center management to improve processes and achieve strategic plan.
- Review and assist in revision and development of loan agreements, disclosures and marketing materials.
- Detailed knowledge of on-line lending which include operations and regulatory experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing on-line lending products/strategies.
- Experience developing policies, procedures and training programs.
- Technical knowledge of lending products including underwriting, operational processes and services.
- Compensation open and determined by candidate’s knowledge and “fit.”
- It’s highly likely relocation to the Mid-West 🙂 will be required.
- Relocation expenses provided.
- Need is immediate.
NEXT STEP: I need your contact info. Click here: “Director of Product Development.”