- Do you hold a California CFL License?
- Do you offer title loans?
- Are you aware effective Jan 1st, your business will be destroyed?
- I have an idea that could enable you to serve your customers, enable you to offer Calif. title loans after Jan. 1st and continue to achieve a superior ROI for your CFL business in California.
- If this is your situation, reach out immediately to me: TrihouseConsulting@gmail.com PUT CALIFORNIA CFL in the SUBJECT.
PS: If you have no clue what I’m talking about: https://geni.us/HB539-
California Big Brother Crushed Consumers with <36% APR.
“The margin covers the cost of funds used to lend, the operational costs of lending, and the risks associated with it. In other words, Net Income = Interest Revenue – Interest Expenses – Net Non-Interest Expenses.”
Effective January 1st, 2020, the 55% of California residents who do not have access to $400 cash in an emergency are out of luck. No where to go. Their friends and family are in the same boat!
Join a church?
Get a 3rd gig job?
Rob my house and pawn my stuff?
I loan $100 and earn $3/month! Not a chance.
It is as simple as that. If you’re a California CFL lender looking for solutions, reach out to me. I have the blue pill
PPS: Apologies for being silent for the past 6 weeks. Been in France…