Available: EXPERIENCED SMALL DOLLAR LOAN [AFS] EXECUTIVES
Small team of experienced legal, operations, tax & asset protection executives:
- Tribe sovereign nation model. Introductions, pros & cons evaluations…
- State-by-state licensing model.
- California CFL license holders: impact of AB539 effective January 1, 2020 strategies and tactics t remain in business.
- Online personal loans: both collateralized and non-collateralized.
- Underwriting analytics.
- Customer acquisition cost reduction strategies.
- LMS: Loan management software evaluations, analysis and recommendations.
- Ohio CSO alternatives
- Texas CAB/CSO consultants
- Development of alternative loan products and ancillary services to meet 36% APR caps while maintaining Lender margins
- Connections and introductions to 3rd party banks, payment processors, attorneys, credit bureaus, lead aggregators, LMS…
Macro Description of a Few Past projects
- Orchestrated launch for new Personal Loan product to expand market share and generate over $600,000 in revenue the first year.
- Increased top line revenue of online tribal lender to $50M <3 years.
- Directed HR operations for 200+ employee operation across 25 locations, including strategic workforce planning, goal cascading, performance management, staffing, and benefits administration.
- Planned, monitored and appraised employee work results by training managers to coach and correct employees.
- Identified, initiated and completed transition of bullet proof asset protection and tax minimization entities for a multitude of Lenders in the B2C space
- Counseled leadership and offered actionable initiatives to reduce compliance-related issues addressing equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
- Facilitated conversion from Paychex payroll system to new ADP HRIS technology in a smooth, efficient and diligent manner to minimize impacts and proactively address any problems.
- Evaluated developing call center operations and current market trends to identify necessary improvements and capitalize on changes.
- Recruited and developed over twenty employees for call center sales department and developed quality employees within the call center to take on leadership positions.
- Consulted with technology development teams to create and enhance CRM, lead generation, websites, and automated marketing campaigns.
- Researched, negotiated, facilitated and managed real estate transactions.
- Outlined work plans, determined resources, wrote timelines and generated initial budgets as part of project scope determination for tenant improvement projects.
- Grew small dollar loan B & M company from 9 locations experiencing negative cash flow to 43 locations and annual cash flow in excess of $10mm.
- Gathered, analyzed, prepared and summarized recommendations for financial plans and acquisition activity, including future requirements for operating expenses.
- Conducted research on emerging trends within the industry and capitalized on creating, identifying, and developing new products, services and strategies to increase business market share, drive growth and onboard new customers annually.
- Devised, deployed and monitored processes to boost long-term business success with optimal sales and profit levels.
- Supported regulatory compliance by implementing policy, procedure and overseeing all audits to verify protocol adherence.
- Developed program to promote new managers from within, building and maintaining cohesive leadership structure.Wrote detailed training materials.
- Developed banking relationships, selected and negotiated with vendors.
- Hired, trained, coached and mentored staff.
- Managed all day-to-day operations and ensured timely and accurate accounting of financial results.
- Negotiated the sale of the business for profit.
Experienced strategists, entrepreneurs and startup enthusiasts with a passion for building businesses and challenging the status quo. Cumulative 100+ year track record of defining new business strategies, launching new ventures and delivering operational impact, both as founders and executive managers. Expert presenters, negotiators, able to forge solid relationships with key partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Business Acumen • Proactive and Strategic Leaders • Project Management • Financial Analysis/Projection • In-Depth HR Knowledge • Product/Concept Development and Implementation • Innovative Thinkers • Excellent Communication Skills and Content Writing • Organized, Motivational Leaders • Strong Problem Solving and Analysis • Customer/Client Focused • Real Estate Site Selection and Purchase/Lease Negotiations • Technology/Software Proficient