Payday & Installment Loan Analytics Services Manager
Your head honcho: Sr. Manager of Analytics
Our Analytics team:
Enova’s Analytics team consists of over 50 quantitative professionals dedicated to using the latest cutting-edge techniques to drive business value. We are a shared service for the entire company and operate in four core Analytics workgroups:
- Portfolio Analytics –we focus on building cutting edge risk, pricing, and underwriting models to optimize our lending decisions by using advanced modeling and simulation techniques to optimize the performance of our loan products and operations.
- Fraud Analytics – analysts on the fraud team use advanced data mining techniques to identify and fight online fraud.
- Marketing Analytics – the marketing analytics team is focused on applying statistical analysis and predictive modeling to help our marketing teams acquire and retain more valuable customers.
- Research and Platforms- the RAP team builds and maintains all of our technical tools and platforms. They help investigate new analytics methodologies, use cases, and data sources, to institute new and best practices within the department.
At Enova we have a company-wide culture that emphasizes data-driven analysis.
This is where YOU come in:
As an Analytics Services Manager you will be one of Enova’s most valuable resources. You will be the delivery leader and SME for all of our Analytics products and services provided. You will demonstrate the ability and experience in building relationships both internally and externally. You will serve as the point of contact for new business pursuits for our Analytics Services team. Throughout client engagement you will lead the delivery to ensure exceptional results.
Kudos to you if you have:
- A Master’s degree or PhD in related field of study
- Experience in Analytics at a financial institution
- A strong understanding of delivering financial services through the Internet.
- Proven experience leading a credit/risk analytics, or modeling team, where team members were responsible for quantitative analysis, and model building.
You’re right for this job if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required
- At least 12 years of experience in an Analytics or related field
- Previous experience in client facing positions
- Supported team members in managing projects in areas that involve
- Strategic and business development experience
- Advanced knowledge of statistical/econometric modeling
- Previous experience with advanced programming skills for meaningful data analysis
- Must have strong business acumen and communications skills
Click to Apply: here
The payday loan, installment lending, P2P, merchant cash advance… industry is experiencing unprecedented growth! Demand for loan products continue unabated while the loan products evolve.