Texas OCCC Regulated Lender Licenses Expire at Midnight on 12/31/16.
This is a final reminder that regulated lender license renewal is now open online via ALECS and must be renewed by December 31st.
Licenses will expire at midnight on the 31st. The fee to reinstate a canceled license is an additional $1000.
To renew the license online , you can follow the steps below:
1. Log in to ALECS and from the left hand menu click on “Manage My Business.”
2. Under the License heading, click “Renew License” then from the drop down menu at the top, select Regulated Lender.
3. Select the licenses you would like to renew by checking the box next to the license number, or click the box under “Select All” to choose all licenses.
4. Check the box at the bottom of the page to confirm renewal, then click “License Renewal”
5. Select payment type, enter payment information and follow the prompts.
The fee to renew an ACTIVE license if $510. The fee to renew an INACTIVE license is $250. Volume fees are based on 2014 Annual Report data.
To verify that your license has been renewed you can go to your Dashboard and click the “My Recent Activity” tab.
After following these steps, if you continue to have questions or problems, feel free to call us at 512-936-7605.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR MASTER FILE OR LICENSE NUMBER AVAILABLE.
Licenses expire at midnight on December 31st.
Thank you and have a good day!
Office of the Consumer Credit Commissioner