How to sit down with your competition’s employees and get them to spill their guts!
Every payday loan, title loan and installment loan business owner needs information. Want to know what your competition is doing?
Want to know what’s working for other payday loan, title loan and installment lenders in your area?
Thinking of starting a loan business but you’re not sure of where to begin?
Sit down with your competition’s employees and allow them to spill their guts.
Try Craigslist.com. Run an ad. Here’s how to get the dirt on the competition…
Here’s a free template you may use to start:
LOAN REPRESENTATIVE & AREA MANAGER
YOUR COMPANY NAME Loans is a short-term consumer finance company specializing in car title and payday loans.
We are currently seeking a Loan Representative & an Area Manager to join our growing company and work in our YOUR CITY office.
We are actively recruiting candidates that are looking for a career opportunity with our company. We value the relationships we have cultivated in the communities we serve and expect our employees to be an example of honesty and respect when dealing with them.
YOUR COMPANY NAME Loans has a special approach to business and we only desire experienced candidates that can step up and work towards the exceptional customer service and image we represent.
Daily Responsibilities to include:
• Providing customer service in person as well as over the phone.
• Processing loans and payments.
• Outbound collection calls.
• Managing defaulted accounts.
• Daily reporting.
• Daily deposits (no cash handling required).
• Handling heavy phone volume.
• General office duties.
To be considered eligible for our Loan Representative or Area Manager positions, you must meet the following requirements:
• 12+ months experience with a PDL/title lender (We guarantee we’ll be discreet).
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Computer proficient with full understanding of basic operating systems.
• Basic math skills.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to handle heavy phone volume.
• Ability to advance and make serious $$.
And, when I’m lucky enough to get a superior candidate, I often hire, collaborate or at least pay them a couple of hundred bucks for their time. It just feels right.